Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My lip is getting heavier

I have learned an unexpected little fact. Mustaches have weight. I can feel this mustache on my lip. And I do not mean just that I can feel it, I mean I can feel the weight of it. This is an odd sensation.


It's actually thicker than it looks. Curse of the gingers means that it doesn't show up so well when you take a photo of it on your camera phone. I do however encourage all you women out there to come up and feel it if you'd like. It might feel even fuller if you happen to bake me some peanut butter cookies. Scientific fact.

Prostate Cancer (click the link to go to the Prostate Cancer website for Canada) is a form of cancer that develops in the prostate, a gland in the male reproductive system. Most prostate cancers are slow growing; however, there are cases of aggressive prostate cancers. The cancer cells may metastasize (spread) from the prostate to other parts of the body, particularly the bones and lymph nodes. Prostate cancer may cause pain, difficulty in urinating, problems during sexual intercourse, or erectile dysfunction. Other symptoms can potentially develop during later stages of the disease.



Click HERE to help fund the fight against cancer (the whole point behind this stupid mustache).

No comments:

Post a Comment