Monday, November 21, 2011

Natural Cancer Cures?

There seem to be 2 schools of thought when it comes to fighting cancer; All natural vs Big Pharma. Each side has people claiming that they are the only way, and that the other is all bunk. I'm not even going to pretend that I know who is right and who is wrong in this. I'm no rocket surgeon (which would be the coolest frigging job on the planet!). I'm just some writer trying to help fund the fight against cancer.

Personally I'd have to question anyone who tells me that tea leaves can cure cancer just as much as I'd be terrified to have radiation therapy (it IS radiation after all. I would very much question the effects it would have on my healthy organs. And I have it on good authority from a scientist friend that no, I would not be able to fire laser beams from my eyes or turn green and get extra strong when made angry... although I'm sure you wouldn't like me when I get angry anyways. I tend to sulk) going through my body.

Many in the natural cure camp point out that the doctors and researchers who discovered holistic or all natural treatments are facing lawsuits, license suspensions, and even jail sentences for the successful treatment of cancer patients.

"Everyone should know that most cancer research is largely a fraud and that the major cancer research organisations are derelict in their duties to the people who support them." - Linus Pauling Ph.D and 2 time Nobel Prize winner.


Dr. Hulda Regehr Clark Ph.D, N.D. is a Canadian independent research scientist specializing in biology, biophysics and cell physiology. She believes that two things are responsible for cancer; isopropyl alcohol and the human intestinal fluke parasite (yuck!).

Dr. Clark has discovered a way to kill off the fluke parasite using a combination of an electronic device called a 'zapper' (a hand held battery operated 9V frequency generator that uses positively offset square wave to electrocute parasites) and a herbal parasite killing program. The 'zapper' is a recognized medical device that should not be used by people with pacemakers or pregnant women.

Read up on Dr. Clark and her fight against cancer (she has been persecuted by government, the conventional medical community and the big drug companies and now operates a research facility in Tijuana, Mexico. Her health books are best sellers, in the top 3% of books sold on amazon.com) by clicking HERE. It will take you to her website.

So what is the answer? Well it is your body, so that is up to you. Do a little research of your own, and decide for yourself what path is best for you. Do not be bullied into going one way or the other, it is your health after all.

Feel free to help my little Movember fund by donating HERE so that I at least look like a fool with this mustache for a good reason.

EEEEW!

No comments:

Post a Comment